Careers & Internships
CFCI is always hiring!
Consultants for Children, Inc., strives to provide the best services to its clients by joining with passionate, dedicated people in this ever growing field.
Why join the CFCI team?
All CFCI employees receive:
- (10) paid holidays a year, including your birthday!
- Paid sick time, which is accrued by hours worked.
- Discounted coursework through our partnership with Perdue University.
- Continuing Education Units
- Internal Staff Trainings
- Supervision by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Full-Time CFCI employees will enjoy these additional benefits:
(Those working 30+ hours a week)
- (1) week vacation, after 1st year anniversary with company.
- (2) weeks vacation, after 2nd year anniversary with company.
- (3) weeks vacation, after 3rd year, and every year after that, with company.
- CFCI will cover 50% of the employees health insurance cost, through Anthem/BCBS.
CFCI has Immediate Openings for the following positions:
- BCBA and BCaBA: Denver all areas, Aurora: Daytime, Evenings, Weekend
- BCBA and BCaBA: Aurora/Parker/Centennial: Daytime, Evenings, Weekend
- RBT Golden: Mon/Tue/Thur/Fri after school 3:30pm, Sat all day, Sun 1pm-8pm
- RBT Fort Morgan/Brush: Monday-Friday 3-7pm and 8-6 for Saturday and Sunday
- RBT Hudson: After 3:30 pm Monday-Friday
- RBT Fort Lupton: Weekdays 4:00p -6:30 pm, weekends sometimes Saturday mornings and some Sundays
- RBT Evans: Weekdays 4:00-6:30 pm, some weekends
- RBT Conifer: Tuesday 1030 am – 1130 am and Friday 10:00 – 3:00 pm
- RBT Boulder: Monday and Wednesday 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- RBT Colorado Springs: FULL TIME: Monday through Sunday, hours flexible but mostly 8am-5pm with evenings and weekends
- RBT Centennial/ Larkspur/ Littleton: FULL TIME – MUST HAVE AFTER SCHOOL AND WEEKEND AVAILABILITY
- RBT: South Denver, Centennial, Englewood, Littleton, Lakewood, Aurora, Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree: Some Daytime, Mostly Evenings and Weekend – MUST HAVE AFTER SCHOOL AND WEEKEND AVAILABILITY
Please review the job descriptions below to learn more about open positions.
RBT I Job Description
RBT II Job Description
RBT III Job Description
Want to apply?
Complete the appropriate application below and email to email@example.com or fax to 888-300-3081.
Therapeutic Employment Application
Respite Employment Application
Administration Employment Application
Have questions? Contact our Hiring Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-544-1261!